Part 1: Before becoming Kaabo distributor
Who can become a Kaabo distributor:
- People who have relevant wheel product distribution and work experience
- People who have enough fund and sales channels of wheel products
- People who are determined to develop the market with Kaabo
Distributor application review:
We will review whether you are suitable to distribute our products from a fair and transparent perspective. We will evaluate from the following perspectives:
- Whether there are distributors for our brand in your country or region
- Electric scooter market status, market capacity, competitors, sales level, etc. in your country and region
- Confidence and advantages in representing our brand
Areas Without Kaabo Distributors:
- South America
- South Africa
- Middle East
- South Asia
Kaabo New Distribution Partnership
Please Leave us a message
Part 2: After becoming Kaabo distributor
Product Training and After-Sales Service
Their characteristics are: portability and easy operation.
- After signing the distributor agreement, Kaabo will provide marketing materials such as product videos and pictures to assist distributor to understand the product as soon as possible
- After the distributor places the order, Kaabo will give away certain accessories, the more sales, the more gifts.
- The accessories of the product can be replaced within a certain time
- Kaabo's after-sales team and engineers are always available to assist distributor in repair and after-sales services.
Once Kaabo signs Distributor Agreement with distributor, Kaabo will treat the distributor as its own sales team and will do our utmost to assist the distributor in product training and after-sales service.
Support for Marketing & Sales
Factories in China, especially in wheel products factories, are not capable of providing distributors with support on Marketing & Sales. However, Kaabo has the ability to provide marketing assistance to distributor on Marketing & Sales including:
- Marketing Strategy: We will make the marketing strategy for the distributor according to market characteristics and team strength.
- Producing Marketing Materials: The marketing department at Kaabo headquarters will provide marketing tools such as product pictures, poster designs, videos, and websites. Kaabo will help distributor save the investment in advertising.
- Promotion and Traffic: The promotional and social media accounts of Kaabo's official headquarters, such as Facebook and YouTube, will promote for our distributors to help new distributors gain traffic.
- Digital marketing: Kaabo’s international marketing team will assist distributors to develop individualized marketing strategies and promotional options.
In short, Kaabo’s marketing team will assist distributor with the operation of brand marketing & product sales. In the traditional relationship between factories and distributor, the two parties is just a "supply and payment" relationship. At Kaabo, our relationship is based on new type of partnership: support for marketing & sales. This has been added on the agreement to truly develop close cooperation between the factory and the distributor.